Welcome to the new Wards Intelligence! Here’s how to get started:
Signing In to the New Platform
- To sign in to the new platform, click the "Sign In" link located on the upper right
- Enter the email address tied to your Wards Intelligence account and your password.
Not Sure About Your Password or Which Password to Use?
- Leave the Password field blank and click “Forgot your password?”
- Enter your email address and click “submit”
- You will then receive a reset link via email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org that will prompt you to reset your password. Once you do so, you will be ready to access the subscribed Wards Intelligence content.
Don’t Have an Account or Have Never Registered?
- Register to set up your account so you can receive free email newsletters, set custom email alerts, and save articles, topics, and searches.
- Click “Register” in the upper right.
- Set up your User Name (work email) and Password and click Register.
- If you also are entitled to subscription rights, please email email@example.com with your company, title and other contact details.
Cannot Access Content After Logging In?
- Click on “My Account” in the upper right hand corner
- You may see this box:
Please verify your email address. Subscribers must verify to receive full access to content.
- If so, click on the Resend link and then go into your inbox to locate the verification email and follow its instructions.
- If you have problems, or still cannot access content, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your company, title and other contact details.
- Click on “My Account” (located in the upper right)
- Click on “Email Preferences" and click the boxes for the emails you wish to receive.
Custom Saved Searches / Email Alerts
- Type your search term(s) into the Search Box, and click the search icon to execute the search.
- If desired, use Filters or Sort to further refine your search
- Click on “Save Search/Set Alert” in upper right of search results pages – give this search a Title, and click the box if you want to set an email alert for this search – then click the Save button.
- Go to My Account: Saved Searches & Alerts to access, manage, and edit your Saved Searches & Alerts.
- If you are using RSS feeds to monitor new articles via an RSS reader or an app such as Feedly etc., you will have to update the feed address to https://feeds.feedblitz.com/wardsintelligence
- To create a custom RSS feed, execute a search and from the Search Results page click the RSS icon located in the upper right
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.