Welcome to the new Wards Intelligence! Here’s how to get started:
- Note: prior URLs will redirect as appropriate to the new pages
Signing In to the New Platform
- To Sign in to the new platform, click the "Sign In" link located on the upper right
- Enter your Username (generally this is your work email) and Password
Not Sure About Your Password or Which Password to Use?
- Leave the Password field blank and click “Forgot your password?”
- Enter your email address and click “submit”
- You will then receive a reset link via email and you will be ready to go.
If You Don’t Have an Account or Have Never Registered?
- Register to set up your account so you can receive free email newsletters, set custom email alerts, and save articles, topics, and searches.
- Click “Register” in the upper right
- Set up your User Name (work email) and Password and click Register
- If you also are entitled to subscription rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your company, title and other contact details.
If You Cannot Access Content After Logging In?
- Click on “My Account” in the upper right hand corner
- You may see this box:
- Please verify your email address. Subscribers must verify to receive full access to content.
- If so, click on the Resend link and then go into your inbox to locate the verification email and follow its instructions.
- If you have problems, or still cannot access content, please email email@example.com with your company, title and other contact details.
- Click on “My Account” (located in the upper right)
- Click on “Email Preferences" and click the boxes for the emails you wish to receive.
Custom Saved Searches / E-Mail Alerts
- Type your search term(s) into the Search Box, and click the search icon to execute the search.
- If desired, use Filters or Sort to further refine your search
- Click on “Save Search/Set Alert” in upper right of search results pages – give this search a Title, and click the box if you want to set an email alert for this search – then click the Save button.
- Go to My Account: Saved Searches & Alerts to access, manage, and edit your Saved Searches & Alerts.
- If you are using RSS feeds to monitor new articles via an RSS reader or an app such as Feedly etc., you will have to update the feed address to https://feeds.feedblitz.com/wardsintelligence
- To create a custom RSS feed, execute a search and from the Search Results page click the RSS icon located in the upper right
Network and Browser Requirements
- Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox on Windows, Mac, and mobile devices and tablets.
Contact Us – Questions?
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.